- How we collect your Personal Data?
We and our third party service providers may collect other information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through your browser or device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version you are using. We use this information for statistical purposes as well as to ensure that the Sites function properly.
- From you: Information, such as date of birth, gender, personal characteristics, hobbies and interests, consumption habits, zip code and your preferred means of communication, may be collected when you voluntarily provide it. Unless combined with Personal Information, this information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Properties.
- Physical Location: We may collect the physical location of your device by, for example, using satellite, cell phone tower or WiFi signals. We may use your device’s physical location to provide you with personalized location-based services and content, including advertising. We may also share your device’s physical location, combined with information about what advertisements you viewed and other information we collect, with our marketing partners to enable them to provide you with more personalized content, including advertising and to study the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. 4. How we may use Personal Data?
We may use Personal Data:
- to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests
- to send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the Properties and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information may be important to your use of the Properties, you may not opt-out of receiving these communications.
- to provide you with updates and announcements concerning our product
- to re-contact you if we have not heard from you in a while
- to allow you to contact and be contacted by other users through the Properties
- for our business purposes, such as analyzing and managing our businesses, market research, audits, developing new products, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns
- as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.5. How long do we keep your Personal Data?
We intend to keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date. We will delete the personal data that we hold about you when we no longer need it. We keep your Personal Data that we use for the purposes described above.
- Cross-border countries
Your Personal Data may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or service providers, and by using our Properties you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, including african countries, which may provide for different data protection rules than in your country.
- Changes to this Privacy Notice
All considered changes to this Privacy Notice shall be communicated to you well in advance of the changes actually taking effect.
We use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Data under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us with the “Send us a message”