You worked for the whole day but you did only a little progress? You work late hours but you feel like you did only a little and your tasks are a never-ending story? Maybe it’s high time to increase your efficiency at work! Below you will find our top 5 ways that will help you increase your efficiency at work:
1. Plan your next day a day before – this is something most people forget about. But if you fail to plan you plan to fail. By the end of each work day take 10 minutes and summarize what you’ve done for the whole day. Then take a piece of paper and note most important things that need to be done the next day. It will help you start your day right away and prioritise well.
2. Make a to-do list – use either an app or your calendar or a piece of paper. But make sure you have tasks written down on so that you will not forget about anything. Treat it as your external memory. It will help you to organize your work and by the end of the day it will be easier to review whole day achievements.
3. Prepare questions for the meetings. We tend to waste lots of time on useless meetings. Know your goal, write down your questions. It will help you wrap up the meetings in 10-30 minutes, instead of 1-2 hours.
4. Check your Facebook and Instagram account in the meantime. Surprised? I’m not saying you should not check your social media accounts (because everyone does it) – but do it in the meanwhile. Waiting for a bus? Waiting for a documents to be printed? You can do things in the meanwhile….
5. Make sure you eat lunch. Don’t work with empty stomach! But also don’t spend two hours at lunch…eat something you like. Usually we also feel a bit sleepy after lunch – that’s totally normal, our stomach needs some time to process the food. Italians like to drink espresso after lunch. In poland energy drink is popular. Polish energy drink – KABISA is one of the best energy drink brands that will help you stay awake after mid-day meal.
Are you looking for best ways to stay efficient at work? Let us know your ways to improve work efficiency. Do not forget to bring one KABISA can with you to your workplace! KABISA is an energetic drink that Mutalo Group – manufacturer energy drink and, one of the top energy drink producers in Europe, brings to different countries all around the world.